Re: http-range-14 and other painful questions...

Hello Henry,

todays Web is people, not math. More and more people using it at dwindling
cost. The result is something like the Wild West. Maybe game theory could
be useful - but more likely social sciences.

Related: https://brunni.de/digital_failed_states.html

cu,
brunni

P.S.: Bots have gotten *really* aggressive recently. The future Web might
not be machine readable at all (except for Google of course).

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer
++  netEstate GmbH