Re: Lack of a standard rules language Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal

Dear Dörthe

Indeed is sth this comunity is missing ... IMHO ...
I asked this a few years ago to the Jena Fuseki mailing list. I know there
are some efforts tool/framework specific, e.g., Fuseki, Virtuoso, TopBraid.

In this line I think SPIN can be another option to start from .... In any
case I would support your initiative.

Thanks!
Boris