Re: renamed to Web Data was: new semantic web stackexchange proposal opened

Hi,

very nice initiative, and I appreciate renaming it to web data. Just added
by 5 questions, too.
BTW: What we should probably do (to increase the number of relevant
questions) is to identify StackExchange questions that actually belong
here. There are plenty of them, in webmasters, open-data, gis,
softwareengineering, etc., just search for RDF, etc. ;)

Best,
Christian