Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for the suggestions!  I have added them to the notes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12cPE-oi90bd
e1phn0H0_tJQzYAJ7gD1mQl13H0Lo694/edit#

But one other question . . .

On 12/2/18 6:31 PM, Ruben Verborgh (UGent-imec) wrote:
> Hi David,
>
>> I very much hope that you will post any suggestions you have about how we could make the RDF ecosystem easier, based on your work.
>
> – build JavaScript libraries and things that work in the browser
> – build powerful query engines such that app developers do not need to write HTTP requests >   (every data access should be a query, read or write)

Can you please elaborate a bit on this one, perhaps with an example?
I'm wondering what kinds of query engines you envision, and how to use them.

Thanks,
David Booth