Re: Representing Graph Structures

On 2018-07-31 06:29, Adam Sobieski wrote:
> Semantic Web Interest Group,
>
> I would like to share with you an interesting example of a markup which
> can represent graphs such that nodes, edges, graphs and subgraphs can be
> semantically described and interrelated. Use case scenarios include
> diagrammatic models with selections, regions drawn atop the diagrams,
> which become reified semantic elements. Such regions or selections can
> be nested or overlap.
>
> https://www.w3.org/community/exercises-and-activities/wiki/Representing_Nested_and_Overlapping_Subgraphs

Thanks for sharing Adam.

I'm curious, what's the use case for a new markup to express such
information (and view)?

Can't this be achieved using any of the existing RDF syntaxes and a
suitable vocabulary - that indicates the "view" information. If memory
serves me well, there is existing work on that.

-Sarven
http://csarven.ca/#i