[semantic-web] <none>

From: Sebastian Samaruga <ssamarug@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017 17:13:34 -0300
To: W3C Semantic Web IG <semantic-web@w3.org>, public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>, DBpedia <Dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net>, drools-usage@googlegroups.com, dev@metamodel.apache.org, teiid-dev@lists.jboss.org, pragmaticweb@lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de
Hi there,

Question: In my constant quest for obtaining feedback helping me to realize
the knowledge needed for building semantics enabled kind of applications I
often post documents about what I'm drafting regarding my thoughts in that
moment.

Is there a better way. I've tried to start this blog:

https://exampledotorg.blogspot.com.ar/2017/09/document-updates.html

And associated Twitter account:
@exampledotorg

I hope I'll be updating soon posts related to code in GitHub or similar
repositories. What do you recommend for team collaboration?

Best regards,
Seb.