Re: RDF viewer

From: Idafen Santana Pérez <isantana@fi.upm.es>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 12:01:58 +0200
To: Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com>
Cc: "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi Brent,

thanks for sharing your tool. I've been testing it and so far works fine
with online files. As for the SPARQL endpoint option, I haven't been able
to make it work (using dbpedia endpoint with an small query).

Does it require a local endpoint? I have been checking the documentation,
which states that we have to install an endpoint, but I was wondering
whether it would work with remote ones.

Best,
Idafen

--