Discussions

From: Sebastian Samaruga <ssamarug@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 23:04:17 -0300
To: W3C Semantic Web IG <semantic-web@w3.org>, public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>, public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>, teiid-dev@lists.jboss.org, dev@metamodel.apache.org, DBpedia <Dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net>, Mariano Tribuj <mariano.tribuj@reserv.com.ar>
I'll try to start again, this time with the right foot, in the realm of
discussions regarding the related topics of this lists. I know I've posted
compulsively whatever things I've wrote. Some people where really kind with
me, answering with patience. But my learning process seems to be slower and
the lack of experience in real projects really doesn't help me.

So I will start writing this blog (and associated Twitter account) so
nobody has to bother again when I post 'wheel reinvention' related
documents. Thanks everyone!

Blog: http://exampledotorg.blogspot.com

Twitter: @exampledotorg

Regards,