Re: "Team" members wanted

I could not resists (sorry) but actually Java is the most popular
language, not JS [1] and I also do not see how JS can would be 'more
modern'. Anyway, I guess the /semantics/ of all these rankings is
essentially unclear as they measure different things. I also believe
that a programing language should not be selected by hype but by
language features, e.g.,  whether it enforced type safety and so forth.

Best,
Krzysztof

[1] https://www.tiobe.com/tiobe-index/

--
Krzysztof Janowicz

4830 Ellison Hall, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4060

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu
Webpage: http://geog.ucsb.edu/~jano/