Re: Information for Ontology based access controls..

I would also recommend the W3C ACL ontology for modelling authorizations.

However, your question is about token generation, this is usually done
during authentication.

For web-focused authentication, i suggest established standards like
OAuth,  SAML or similar and have a look at foaf+ssl
(https://www.w3.org/wiki/Foaf+ssl) for an approach using semantic
technologies.

Best, Jörg