Re: SPARQL endpoint Creation

Bill

I've tried a minimal installation of Jena on Amazon Web Services for test
purposes
Doing nothing during August, the bill was 5€
Doing very little usage of it during September, the bill was 19€
It seems quite hight compared to other solutions to have a provider for a
test server...
Am I wrong on someting?

--
Jean-Claude Moissinac