Re: Ontology and localized DBpedia- is Ontology exist ?

Hi,
Regarding question 1,
the  DBpedia ontology is available here http://wiki.dbpedia.org/services-resources/ontology <http://wiki.dbpedia.org/services-resources/ontology> , with the link to the ontology at http://downloads.dbpedia.org/2014/dbpedia_2014.owl.bz2 <http://downloads.dbpedia.org/2014/dbpedia_2014.owl.bz2>

You can find here [1] that there are terms in Arabic

HTH
Best,

Ghislain

[1] http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/vocabs/dbpedia-owl <http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/vocabs/dbpedia-owl>
> Le 12 oct. 2017 à 22:48, Aman Slama <eng.slamaa@yahoo.com> a écrit :
>
> from chapter 10 of book" a developer's guides to the semantic web" this quote: " It is legal to create RDF statements without using any ontology at all, but the resources described by these statements will not have any precisely defined meanings, they will not be able to participate in any reasoning process or take advantage of any benefit from aggregation with other resources, these RDF statements will simply remain isolated with fairly limited value. Generation RDF statements without using ontology was a major drawback in the early versions of DBpedia's extractor. "
> 1- now, how can I know there are an ontology exist for DBpedia versions for diferrent languages?
> 2- ontology and localized DBpedia- is Ontology for Arabic exist ?
> 3-  if it is not exist, what are steps of Ontolgy creation?
> 4- can use and connect  english ontology with arabic RDF?
>

> Best Regards
> Eng.Amany Slamaa
> Teaching Assistant
> Computer  and Information Science