Re: Data-centric, cross-specification semantic primer?

+1

It could be a little tricky to find thorough agreement on "and how they complement each other" but that shouldn't block.
I would be happy to work on this. As a committer for Apache Jena, I can report that we see plenty of questions on our
users@ list that would be well met by a resource like this.

---
A. Soroka
Research Computing : Office of the CIO : the Smithsonian Institution