RE: city/country/municipality

Hi

There are several SKOS tables that have this info:
http://publications.europa.eu/mdr/authority/index.html

From country to Admin territorial unit, but most probably you would like to have a look at Place:
http://publications.europa.eu/mdr/authority/place/index.html

Best,

Fulgencio Sanmartín

[logo signature mail]

Office des publications de l'Union européenne
Direction A – Core Business Services
A.2 – Réception post-production, validation et gestion Cellar
Stockage et archive électronique
2, rue Mercier • L-2985 Luxembourg
Tél: +352 292942867 • Fax: +352 292944604
fulgencio.sanmartin@publications.europa.eu<mailto:fulgencio.sanmartin@publications.europa.eu>
http://publications.europa.eu<http://publications.europa.eu/>

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/EULawandPublications> - @EU Bookshop<http://twitter.com/eubookshop> - @EUR-Lex<http://twitter.com/EURLex>
@myCORDIS<http://twitter.com/myCORDIS> - @EUTenders<http://twitter.com/EUTenders>