Re: Mad idea: Programming language based on RDF

Hello,

There is also work by my colleague Olivier Corby:

LDScript: a Linked Data Script Language
International Semantic Web Conference, Oct 2017, Vienne, Austria.
Olivier Corby, Catherine Faron-Zucker, Fabien Gandon.
https://hal.inria.fr/hal-01589162

FunSPARQL: Extension of SPARQL with a Functional Language.
Research Report RR-8814, Inria Sophia Antipolis; I3S. 2015.
Olivier Corby, Catherine Faron-Zucker.
https://hal.inria.fr/hal-01236947

A Generic RDF Transformation Software and its Application to an Online Translation Service for Common Languages of Linked Data.
The 14th International Semantic Web Conference, Oct 2015, Bethlehem, United States. 2015,
Olivier Corby, Catherine Faron-Zucker, Fabien Gandon.
https://hal.inria.fr/hal-01186047

and more here:
https://hal.inria.fr/search/index/q/%2A/sort/producedDate_tdate+desc/authIdHal_s/oliviercorby/language_s/en/

Best regards,