Re: Mad idea: Programming language based on RDF

A general-purpose programming language based on RDF? Good idea (no,
really). Those "many lists" can be expressed with the RDF collections
vocabulary. And hey, as long as we are expressing programs in RDF, why not
embed the programs themselves in this shiny new thing, the web of Linked
Data? Then you can link programs and data together to create a "Web of
Programs". Better make this thing a path language so the execution of the
program is the traversal of the graph which is the dynamic fetching of RDF
data from the Web, "follow your nose" style.

Wait, is it still 2007?

https://cdn.rawgit.com/joshsh/ripple/develop/doc/screencast/index.html

As Alexander said, good times!