Re: I am.

> On May 22, 2017, at 4:20 AM, Peter Brooks <peter.h.m.brooks@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Doesn't it make sense to express your point in logic, before
> expressing it in JSON, or other, notation?
>
> ∀q, q ∈ { statements made by H}, stated(q,H).
> p="∃x, x ∈ { human beings} s.t. x = me"
> me ∈ { human beings} ⋀ stated(p,me).

Unless me (in these sentences) has some indexical property I am not appreciating, how is this distinct from rendering "you are",  "Peter is", or "someone is"?

Still, an interesting rendering of being as human-plus-self-asserting one's humanity, vs.Tim's authorship, Mark's (and Descarte's) thinking, and Simon's being-a-Pat-Hayes :-)

- Lynn, who probably is.