Re: Events representation

Dear Jean-Claude,

you can have a look at the ScholarlyData project [1], which is the evolution of the Semantic Web Dog Food [2] and provides Linked Open Data about scholarly events and conferences and an ontology [3] to model those data.
Additionally, both the data and the ontology [4] are aligned to SPAR.
A good starting point to have more information about ScholarlyData is the paper [5] presented at the resource track of ISWC 2016.

Cheers,
—
Andrea Giovanni Nuzzolese

[1] https://w3id.org/scholarlydata