Re: Announcement: Springer Nature SciGraph - Public datasets release

 Hi Sébastien:

Thanks for your interest in our datasets.

Note that we don't have any current plans to set up a SPARQL endpoint,
although we do intend to provide a browser for data exploration and a
data API.

We also think it would be great if someone were able to provide a
public SPARQL query facility for this data.

Tony