Re: RDF based messaging, negotiating, and dataset semantics

It reminds me the concept of 'state' of an object in Message Driven
Architecture where that state of such objects can be reconstructed from the
history of messages the object has received.

It also resembles the notion of 'dialog' in a (for example) P2P protocol
where each part 'responses' ask for missing information in previous
requests to complete a (task, information, data layers) dialog graph, maybe
'ala' RESTful HATEOAS. The layering is important as it corresponds to
data/state, contexts/schema, interaction/behavior levels of (aggregated)
knowledge.

My implementation of the later is being described in:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OqsVn6uo0cr6qruzWj9yRASrmvAIAf4HsHuLS2aRSy8/edit?usp=drivesdk

Regards,
Sebastián.