Re: RDF based messaging, negotiating, and dataset semantics

Hi Florian,

Though not complete solution to your problem, nanopublications
(http://nanopub.org/wordpress/) with Trusty URIs (http://trustyuri.net/)
could be the basis for the system you describe. They allow you to create
immutable RDF snippets with metadata and to refer to these snippets in a
verifiable manner.

Regards,
Tobias