Re: Which semantics?

Rules can be put into the file to infer new facts. There are inference
engines and reasoning engines. I'm not sure what the difference is,
but I think this link to swap might be getting close?
-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/
LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brent-shambaugh-9b91259