Re: Which semantics?

OK. But sorry again for my lack of knowledge but does this mean that
'semantic' inference of the kind of 'inferring' that:

http://somedomain.net/people/John
(is the same as)
http://anotherdomain.com/staff/Juan

is not possible without resorting in previous knowledge or dictionaries or,
even worst, NLP over those URIs? Not even to mention 'inferring' identity
between 'The capital of France' and 'Paris' or 100cm / 1meter.

Another kind of inference that simply concatenating datasets just not solve
is that of 'ordering':

Joe takes his car out.
Joe washes his car.
Joe takes his car in.

How if the statements comes in any order one could reason about the correct
sequence. This will be indispensable for propositional like logic and
inference.

Best,
Sebastián.