Re: Best practices for versioning and documenting ontologies for Sem Web

I also notice this paper:
"Git4Voc: Git-based Versioning for Collaborative
Vocabulary Development", by Lavdim Halilaj, Irlan Grangel-Gonzalez,
Gokhan Coskun and Soren Auer.  Others on the list might know more about it.
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1601.02433

FWIW, I very much like the idea of making RDF and ontology editing work
well with github and versioning, so I am very glad to see people working
on this problem.

David Booth