Re: sameAs.org

Hi Hugh,

I’m not entirely sure I follow. A proxy could translate such request to the TPF server. This actually what the DBpedia archive does now after they switched to TPF. For instance, the URL http://dbpedia.mementodepot.org/memento/20151001000000/http://dbpedia.org/page/Frederik_H._Kreuger <http://dbpedia.mementodepot.org/memento/20151001000000/http://dbpedia.org/page/Frederik_H._Kreuger> queries the TPF server at http://fragments.mementodepot.org/ <http://fragments.mementodepot.org/> internally.

> (I'm pretty sure I don't want to cache anything, such as tdt, since the underlying service is doing all the caching it can manage, so if the proxy is running on the same server, that would be a poor thing to do.)
> I can also invoke the service directly (in PHP), but that would simply be a call instead of the http GET.

Could you elaborate?

Cheers,

Miel