Re: Best practices for versioning and documenting ontologies for Sem Web

Dear Jean-Marc,

thanks for the comments about OnToology. A couple of comments about the
issues you mention:

- Regarding the jsonld context, OnToology is indeed generating them. You
can check them under the context folder:

https://github.com/assemblee-virtuelle/pair/tree/master/
OnToology/PAIR_1.0.owl.ttl/context

- The evaluation reports (generated by OOPS!) have been created, but it
seems that we are facing some technical problems and yours are empty. We
are working on it.

- What do you mean by normalize the ontology? If you refer to the 3
different serialisations exposed on the HTML, they are generated  and
packaged on the publication bundle. We do not automatically add them to the
ontology github repo directly.

Do not hesitate to ask any further question and thank for your valuable
feedback

Best,
Idafen

PhD, Ontology Engineering Group