Re: sameAs.org

Hi Tim,
Thanks.
Can I just warn you that the API for it may change in the near future! (That is, it will become more REST-like modern.)
You may be interested in some of the sub-stores that are national library-based:
http://sameas.org/store
And there is also a store that is drawn from solely library sources:
http://sameas.org/store/kelle/
Best
Hugh