Re: Working draft (revisited)

I think I've found the way of performing functional / declarative C(R)UD by
means of query models resolution patterns (inspired by a previous blog post
in this list: "Paradigm shifts for the decentralized Web") for the approach
of 'decentralizing' model integrations I'm trying to build.

Sorry again for the lack of 'code'. I'm just trying to 'dump' what I'd like
to do as an analysis document while I gather the resources for building
something functional:

Basically the idea is to functionally 'homogenize' data sources: their
data, schemas and (inferred) 'behaviors' (flows / transforms / processes).
By means of semantic aggregation into layers and three 'alignment' models
of sources (identity of records / entities without common keys via class /
metaclass abstractions, resolution of missing relations / attributes and
contextual 'sorting': for example cause / effect in a process events
context) one should obtain:

1. An homogeneous (functional) metamodel of data and schema (Resources).
Like an XML document.

2. An homogeneous (functional) metamodel of entailed 'processes'
(transforms / flows) and the behaviors they entails (integration of, for
example, action / flow A in origin X entails action / flow B in origin Y).
Resembles an XSL transform.

The grace resides in that those metamodel being obtained, aggregated and
aligned from raw data (an RDF dump of a database, for example) and then to
parse simultaneously Template inferred 'code' applied to their
corresponding 'data' Resources and to obtain resulting metamodels.

So, aggregate and align diverse data sources in homogeneous structures
which provides Templates (code / flow / transforms) which applies over
Resources (data) when they have determinate structure or 'shapes'.

Apologizes for the quality of attached documents. Regards,

Sebastián.

https://github.com/CognescentBI/BISemantics/blob/
master/Specification.pdf?raw=true