Re: Working draft (revisited)

The usefulness of coding it up is that it gives clarity. It's easy to
posit things in a vaguely convincing (to yourself, to begin with) way,
but coding the detail, even for an hypothetical example, exposes the
bits you've not thought of, enabling clarity of thought.

--
Peter Brooks

Mobile: +27 82 717 6404
Direct:  +27 21 447 9752
Skype:  Fustbariclation
Twitter: Fustbariclation
Google+: Fustbariclation
Author Page: amazon.com/author/peter_brooks