Schema (ontology) for describing database records

From: Mikael Pesonen <mikael.pesonen@lingsoft.fi>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 17:40:04 +0300
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Hi,

hope this is a correct forum to ask for help.

We are using Dublin Core and NEPOMUK schemas to describe files of a
Windows network drive (document1.docx, image1.jpg...). Metadata is
stored in a triplestore.

Anyone know if there is a schema to describe the records in the
triplestore? Or should we model the data in a way that Dublin Core can
be used to describe both the files and the records containing the
metadata of the files?

For example:

We are using dcterms:created to describe the date when a text document
was created. So we we would need a some-schema:created to describe when
the metadata of that document was stored in the triplestore.

Br,

--
Lingsoft - 30 years of Leading Language Management

www.lingsoft.fi

Speech Applications - Language Management - Translation - Reader's and Writer's Tools - Text Tools - E-books and M-books

Mikael Pesonen
System Engineer

e-mail: mikael.pesonen@lingsoft.fi
Tel. +358 2 279 3300