Feedback: SW Protocol?

From: Sebastian Samaruga <ssamarug@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 22:24:25 -0300
To: W3C Semantic Web IG <semantic-web@w3.org>, public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>, DBpedia <Dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net>, pragmaticweb@lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de
Basically what I'm obsessed with (and I need a lot more background in graph
theory and other disciplines) is that given that SW and the rest are forms
of SPO graph based DBs using resources and a fancy serialization format for
the web using URIs (kind of RESTfully /  dereferenceable) is the
possibility of 'comparing' two resources / statements in some given context
and being able to ask, for example:

(John Doe, relationship, Jane Doe) and the answer is 'friends',
'neighbors', etc. Or, for another example:

(John, now, Employment) and it answers: Developer.

The crazy thing in trying to achieve this is trying to do it regardless of
where the original statements come from, in what formats or schema / URIs
namespace.

And more crazy is the idea of that there should be a way of doing this
algorithmically or 'algebraically' (and I don't have enough background for
that neither).

The final goal for this was to perform 'align and merge' integrating
diverse schema / datasources enough for being able to build interactions
between diverse systems and to perform consolidated queries over them and
then generate actionable items in each system's domain (via domain
templates).

I dare to append another draft into this post at least recognizing it is:
incomplete, blurry or even not quite coherent. The point is I would like to
have feedback of this (even regarding feasibility) and that's why the post
is like it is: I'm trying to find out if this is possible (or usable) at
all.

Regards,
Sebastián.