Re: DISCLAIMER (was Re: [CfP] Journal of Web Semantics (JWS) - Special Issue on Ontology Engineering)

Krzysztof , why is this picture of the publishing industry inaccurate?
there must be some truth there because it is not just Sarven  the one with
this perception -others are, however, less vociferous. Maybe we need less
political correctness with businesses that provide a service to us (the
message being we can remove/change them) and more rightfulness with the
community of researchers as a whole.

As a disclaimer: I dont receive any money from the publishing industry. I
am not an editor for any journal and at this moment I dont have any
business relation with the publishing industry other than paying APCs for
something that I really dont understand what am I paying for.

--
Alexander Garcia
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Alexander_Garcia