Re: [DBpedia-discussion] Refurbished draft thoughts...

Hi, thanks all for your replies. I'll be reviewing them carefully. For what
I'm doing, I must admit, it seems to me now I was kind of trying to
reinvent the wheel, but such a 'square' one. For some reason: ignorance,
lack of domain knowledge, bipolar disease or whatever I thought the time
has come for 'square' wheels with the Semantic Web.

Apologies for the bunch of posts in which I *stated* this kind of stuff.
While I'm sending here a last 'draft' for 'square wheels', from now on I'll
better try to digest what is already out there trying to learn what I can
from my web developer position.

Best Regards,
Sebastián.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OqsVn6uo0cr6qruzWj9yRASrmvAIAf4HsHuLS2aRSy8/edit?usp=drivesdk