Re: Invitation to collaborate on thesis/article writing

Great Sarven! Good luck in this last step on writing up your thesis.
Hopefully you will notify us on time to be present during your PhD defense.
I already imagine how you are preparing dokieli with more features to capture also that moment :)

Best,
Ghislain

> Le 11 avr. 2017 à 10:43, Sarven Capadisli <info@csarven.ca> a écrit :
>
> Researchers, researchers, researchers!
>
> I am currently in the last stretch of my PhD focusing on writing up the
> thesis.
>
> I will be using dokieli [1] to write mine, and others are already in the
> process [2]. Many self-publishing examples in the wild [3]. There is
> also additional help [4, 5].
>
> dokieli is a decentralised authoring/publishing application in the Web
> browser. It also allows inline Web Annotations, and has many other
> features which utilises native Web standards and technologies. There is
> no setup. Your Web browser is the only requirement. If you would like to
> know more about it, see [1] or [6].
>
> If you are also in the process of writing your thesis (or any academic
> article) or thinking about starting in the next months, it would be
> great to collaborate. We would love to know what your troubles are or
> feature requests [7].
>
> Let's make it so!
>
> [1] https://dokie.li/
> [2] http://dr.amy.gy/