Re: [CFP]☠ Call for Enabling Linked Research

Hi folks,

Following fruitful discussions at LDOW [1] and WOW at WWW this week, we've
extended the deadline for the Enabling Decentralised Scholarly
Communication workshop to 17th April. If you have some rant - or even
solutions - about academic publishing, here's a platform!

Contributions and reviews are open, transparent, and all Web-based.

Worth noting that workshop days can be registered for separately from the
main conference.

Amy

[1] https://rhiaro.co.uk/2017/04/pioneering-ldow

--------