Re: RDF Datasets with provenance data

Hi,

I'm currently involved in a project where the scope comprehends three goals:

1) Infer as much metadata as possible only aggregating source 'raw' RDF
triples and then extract from the metadata resource's classes or types,
resource's relationship types and relationship instances and extract what
could be called 'operations', state flows that could have gave birth to the
state of a graph at a given point. This is currently done with a special
type of resource or 'Kinds' but can be translated to RDFS / OWL.

2) Align and merge data sets. Infer equivalence between resources.

3) Use the triples quad context to sort triple occurrences in time
(timestamp) and to sort triple 'kinds' in a time - logical order
relationship (ie. before cooking a cake the ingredients should be bought
and, as a specialization, for apple cake, apple should be bought).

Regards.
Sebastián.