Re: Ideas for a possible framework

Hi, sorry again for cross posting... I was replying to an old message. If
you think it's the right context I will stick to this lists.

I've tried to put some input triples examples in the sets section of the
document and how they gets transformed along the metamodels chain. Also
added some comments regarding merge and protocol.

It is difficult to put an ontology in paper for this because I have
datasources (anything from which I can extract RDF, RDBMSs, CSV, etc.) and
a 'runtime' (inferred) ontology over those 'domain' data which is input
specific (not known beforehand). Then I align / merge this ontologies and
augment them with type and links information. All without a previously
known schema.

So, the only thing I can do if someone asks me for 'my' ontology is to
develop an upper ontology and then align the instances and inferred type
information from my inputs to that ontology. That's not so bad idea, I
think. If I can abstract the modelling of data, contexts and behavior in
that ontology it could serve as a kind of 'declarative runtime definition'
for my environment from which to consume / query beforehand known
structures.

Said that, could anyone tell me how to model and what to put in such
ontology?

Regards,
Sebastián.