Re: Using HDF5 to store ontology instances

Hello Pierre

the Binary Array Linked Data community is a new group looking at binary
data formats such as HDF as stores for large datasets and RDF graphs

see:
  https://github.com/binary-array-ld/
for some intial details and work so far

We are trying to store RDF graphs of metadata inside file
formats such as HDF

If this is in a similar space to your work, please get in touch with me
directly and we can discuss more details

all the best
mark