Re: Taxonomy in a enumeratedClass or enumeratedDatatype

Depending on what the original poster means by *concept* there may not be
any required punning.
  If *concept *refers to a skos:Concept, then such  a concept can be closed
by defining the superordinate concept to be an instance of an anonymous
class whose narrower concepts are only members of an enumeration of the
desired concepts. All concepts are thus only individuals.

If *concept* refers to OWL classes, then the superclass can be defined in
OWL 2 as a DisjointUnion [1]. If only OWL 1 is available then the same
thing can be achieved by defining the superclass to be equivalent to the
union of the subclasses, and asserting that all of the subclasses are
disjoint.  All concepts are thus classes.

Simon

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-new-features/#F1:_DisjointUnion