ORM Like Mapping for Knowledge Bases

From: Sebastian Samaruga <ssamarug@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 23:33:22 -0300
To: semantic-web@w3.org, public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>
Hi, I came to this question: does any of you used OO languages like Java
and ORM tools like Hibernate? Would it be worthwhile to think in something
similar for RDF/OWL and OO programming? Maybe using kind of 'dynamic'
classes or object models. I think JSON-LD does something similar but for
JavaScript. Please let me know if someone had to deal with this type of
deployments, tools already out there and that could ease my purposes.
Regards,

Sebastián.