Re: Survey on ontology tooling (with awards)

Hello again,

It was brought to my attention that one of the links in the instructions for participating in the survey was broken (apparently Google's goo.gl URL shortener does not allow links to ZIP files). For the data sets mentioned in step 2 of the instructions, please see http://karlhammar.com/ontologies/2016/10/ISWC2016TutorialData.zip instead.

Best regards,

Karl Hammar

--

Karl Hammar, Tekn. Lic., M.Sc.
Programme Manager, Software Engineering and Mobile Platforms