Re: Storing RDF in a relational database

There are still many environments where custom / non pre-installed software
is not available, environments where it would often be useful to have
smaller graphs of 1m-1b triples. The vast majority of these provide RDBMS
or Document-Object stores. Hence any proven approaches would be useful to
have publicly available.