Re: xsd:anyURI - was: HTTPS and the Semantic Web

Hehe, point well made. But we'd be talking more about somebody forking an
old library on github and replacing a long unique uri with another one,
surely?

To fix a handful of legacy tools to support an ongoing migration of
billions of documents seems low cost.

Http2 migration already happening, every time somebody signs up to a free
cloudflare account that's another site of documents switched. I'd bet that
several cms sites, spitting out rdf in a syntax using relative URIs, have
been migrated to http2 (thus https) in the past few minutes.