Please stop spamming this list (was Re: 5 G Wireless communication)

Dear Sara,

This is the second message you have sent to this list in the last 2
days. Last month you sent 8 similar ones. All are utterly irrelevant to
this list and are simply spam.

If you are organising an event of direct relevance to the Semantic Web
then it is acceptable to post a call for participation on this list,
especially if the subject line begins with [CfP] but 5G communication,
INTECH etc. are not relevant.

Please desist from indiscriminate use of W3C mailing lists.

Thank you.

--

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead