Re: LinkedMDB dump?

Hi Axel,

I was not aware of the possibility to implement better 'full data access'
through SPARQL endpoint descriptions.  I will attentively read the paper
that you refer to and give my thoughts on it later.

IIUC then SPARQL endpoints could in theory implement full data access but
not all of them do so today.  In that case we should investigate why in
practice so many SPARQL endpoints do not implement the 'full data access'
use case.  If we know the reasons then we can give concrete suggestions for
improvement.

Oops, I totally overlooked the problem of dynamic data...  Sensor data that
gets updated, say, every second can of course not be realistically
disseminated by HDTs/datadumps at all.  (LDF can do so I believe, but with
a non-HDT, i.e., probably SPARQL, backend.)

And thanks for putting my concerns in perspective: most Open Data is not
Linked Data at all, and may never become Linked Data.

---
Best
​!​
,