Re: Established vocabularies for units in RDF?

Hi Paul,

DBpedia has many unit datatypes for a long time now
e.g. search for datatype in http://dbpedia.org/ontology/ (they do not
dereference)

Also Wikidata added units recently but I do not know details on their
representation

An article you might find interesting is "Supporting Arbitrary Custom
Datatypes in RDF and SPARQL"
by Maxime Lefrançois & Antoine Zimmermann

--
Kontokostas Dimitris