Re: Vocabulary to describe software projects and their dependencies

Hi Martynas,

as part of my thesis I developed a set of vocabularies for describing the
software and hardware dependencies in the context of scientific workflows:

http://purl.org/net/wicus

It does include an object property for stating software dependency at a
general level. If it works for you or you have any further question about
it let me know.

Best,
Idafen