Re: Deprecating owl:sameAs

From: Barry Norton <barrynorton@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 17:12:48 +0100
To: Norman Gray <norman@astro.gla.ac.uk>
Cc: Sarven Capadisli <info@csarven.ca>, SW-forum <semantic-web@w3.org>, Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>
Rarely has religious trolling been so richly rewarded. Thanks for being so humorously on board (and not burning me at the stake!)

Barry

On 1 April 2016, at 16:50, Norman Gray <norman@astro.gla.ac.uk> wrote:

Greetings.

On 1 Apr 2016, at 14:25, Barry Norton wrote:

> Is that transitive? Like in the Christian trinity...

...which naturally requires me to propose

owl:sameAsHomoousianly
owl:sameAsHomoiousianly
owl:sameAsHeteroousianly
owl:sameAsArianoid
owl:sameAsAthanasiusoid
owl:sameAsCumFiloque

At which point: ladies and gentlemen, sharpen your weapons; today is a
good day for someone to get excommunicated.

If you thought httpRange-14 was bad, _this_ one could run and run and
run.

Happy Friday,

Norman

--