Re: W3C Automotive Ontology Community Group

I would say there is some overlap, though the focus of the near-term work of the CG is, from my personal assessment, more on traditional forms of mobility (even though one could claim that strictly speaking, humans are also automotive entities ;-).

The next big project of the CG will be automotive configuration information.

The best way to make sure that the CG' work is in line with http://www.mobivoc.org is to encourage its lead contributors to join the new CG.

We will be happy to consider any requests and proposals from external groups, but we will likely not have the resources to actively reach out to external activities. Our work will be driven my direct business requirements of member organizations.

Best

Martin

martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de
mhepp@computer.org          @mfhepp