Re: Creating vocabularies - tools videos, and best practices?

Hi Harry,

Many thanks to the community for sharing these resources. Some of these are
also exciting to me as I'm also interested in investigating new tools.

Some of these are dated, I discovered a long list here:
http://wiki.opensemanticframework.org/index.php/Ontology_Tools

Also, I identified some collaborative and open source vocabulary editing
tools in a recent white paper and will be looking closely at the tools
listed in Appendix B.3 here:
https://docs.google.com/a/adlnet.gov/document/d/1zBPKryuF1tXHTI-AYjXd0ctdWoq4o4P-Uq9SAhJfus0/edit?pli=1

I like the collaborative features of Web Protege. I have heard good things
about TopBraid, but we are somewhat limited to open source options.

Regards,

J Haag

Advanced Distributed Learning Initiative
+1.850.266.7100(office)
+1.850.471.1300 (mobile)
jhaag75 (skype)
http://motifproject.org (MoTIF Project)